- Insulated electrode holder and cable
- Heavy duty work clamp and cable
- Input cable with attached plug
The AC225 compact stick welder produces an extremely smooth AC arc for welding a wide variety of materials including carbon, low alloy, and stainless steels as well as cast iron.
- Easy to install - Comes with attached 6 ft. (1.8m) input power cable and NEMA 6-50P plug.
- Easy to operate - Full range 40-225 amp selector switch quickly sets the welding current and ensures a uniform arc each and every time you weld.
- Smooth arc - Makes it easy to weld with different electrodes, including mild steel, low hydrogen, stainless steel and hardfacing electrodes.
- 225 amp AC output - Is enough for 3/16" (4.8mm) diameter general purpose mild steel electrodes and 5/32" (4.0mm) sizes of other electrodes.
- NEMA rated, UL listed and CSA approved.
Specifications INPUT POWER 230/1/60 RATED OUTPUT 225A/25V/20% INPUT CURRENT 50A OUTPUT RANGE 40-225A AC DIMENSIONS (H X W X D) 24 in x 17.25 in x 12 in (610 mm x 438 mm x 305 mm) NET WEIGHT 96.00 (43.55 kg) Brand LINCOLN ELECTRIC Size N/A