Compatible with any CrossLinc™ -equipped Flextec® welder to adjust welding setting remotely at the arc, including voltage on a wire feeder or current for stick or TIG welding.
That means more productivity, higher quality, reduced costs and a safer work site for construction, shipyards and other industries.
- Remotely control welding output without control cables for Stick and TIG processes
- Remotely control output using existing non-CrossLinc-equipped wire feeders
- Added Protection – Sturdy steel case and rugged rubber corner bumpers
- Compatible with Stick, TIG or Wire welding processes., CC (constant current), CV (constant voltage), DC+ and DC-
- Display preset and actual welding voltage or current
- Polarity sensing capability allows for automatic process change between Stick and TIG processes
- Digital meters indicate polarity prior to welding
- Memory function remembers settings when disconnected
- Foldable handle allows easy transport and a place to hang the remote at the work site
- Automatic pairing with the welder when powered up
Specifications RATED OUTPUT: AMPS @ DUTY CYCLE
Dimensions (H x W x D) 7.75 in x 10.0 in x 4.5 in (197 mm x 254 mm x 114 mm) Net Weight 9.50 (4.31 kg) Brand LINCOLN ELECTRIC Size N/A