The DownFlex® table is a compact table that can be placed in multiple locations around a welding shop. It combines a workbench and extraction unit specifically designed for the removal of welding fume. The DownFlex table can be used to remove particulate and dust from metal grinding applications, as well as fume and particulate from light duty plasma arc cutting applications, making the table a safe and effective workplace.
- Three Stage Spark Arrestor System: Captures hot particulate before it can get into the filter chamber.
- Strong Backdraft (80%) and Downdraft (20%) Extraction Capacity: Ideal for welding, grinding(2), and light duty plasma cutting. (max 50 amps)
- Easy Maintenance: Doors and controls located on the front with an accessible cleaning tray
Cleaner work environment -Removes welding, cutting and grinding fume at the source.
Filter size: Large filter surface area results in longer filter life and reduced maintenance costs.
Low noise level:
- Without options: 78 dB(a)
- With Silencer: 74 dB(a)
- With Silencer & HEPA Kit: 71 dB(a)
Specifications INPUT POWER
NET WEIGHT 683.00 (309.81 kg)
FILTER TYPE: Cellulose/Polyester for light to medium applications FILTER SIZE: 560 ft² (52 m²) DIMENSIONS: 61.6 x 54.7 x 39.2 in (1565 x 1389 x 996 mm)
With Height Adjustments: 1.5 (38) additional height for leveling With Wheel Kit:
62.9 (1598) height
Brand LINCOLN ELECTRIC Size No