The DownFlex® table is a compact table that can be placed in multiple locations around a welding shop. It combines a workbench and extraction unit specifically designed for the removal of welding fume. The DownFlex table can be used to remove particulate and dust from metal grinding applications, as well as fume and particulate from light duty plasma arc cutting applications, making the table a safe and effective workplace.
- Three Stage Spark Arrestor System: Captures hot particulate before it can get into the filter chamber.
- Strong Backdraft (80%) and Downdraft (20%) Extraction Capacity: Ideal for welding, grinding(2), and light duty plasma cutting. (max 50 amps)
- Easy Maintenance: All controls and doors are located on the front for complete access to filters and collection drawers.
- Automatic Filter Cleaning: The on-board cleaning mechanism in the 400-MS/A model uses blasts of compressed air (external resource) to knock particulate from the filter surfaces, extending the time interval between filter replacement.
Cleaner work environment -Removes welding, cutting and grinding fume at the source.
Filter size: Large filter surface area results in longer filter life and reduced maintenance costs.
Low noise level:
- Without options: 78 dB(a)
- With Silencer: 74 dB(a)
- With Silencer & HEPA Kit: 71 dB(a)
Specifications INPUT POWER
NET WEIGHT 800.00 (362.88 kg)
FILTER TYPE: Cellulose/Polyester for medium to heavy applications. Automatic filter cleaning. FILTER SIZE: 560 ft² (52 m²) DIMENSIONS: 61.6 x 54.7 x 39.2 in (1565 x 1389 x 996 mm) Brand LINCOLN ELECTRIC Size No