SIMPLE AND RUGGED STICK, TIG AND PIPE / GOUGING MODES
Built for operation in remote locations, the FLEET™ 500 and FLEET™ 650 are simple, rugged diesel engine-driven welders for stick welding, TIG, and arc gouging. The design features time-tested Chopper Technology® and the popular Deutz® air and oil-cooled industrial diesel engines for high reliability in jungles, deserts and other extreme environments.
Easy to Set
• A Weld Mode selector gives the operator the choice of Stick, Pipe/Gouge or TIG modes. In the Pipe/Gouge mode a rocker switch provides for a high and low range and in all modes the Fine Output Control allows for fine adjustment within each range. The addition of an Arc Force control allows the operator to adjust for a soft buttery arc or a more forceful digging arc. Digital weld meters are available as an option providing supervision with an extra measure of quality control.
• Lincoln’s proven Chopper Technology delivers easy arc starting, smooth arc action, low spatter levels and excellent bead appearance.
Plenty of Auxiliary Power
• The FLEET provides 7200 watts of continuous single phase 240 volt power through two 3600 watt Euro Plugs and 2400 watts of 120 volt power through each of two NEMA receptacles.
Remote - Auto Sense
• No longer necessary to use toggle switch from local to remote, as soon as remote is attached to the machine it senses that and automatically switches to remote control.
Specifications RATED OUTPUT
- Rated DC:
- At 40°C 500A/33V/100%
- DC Current:
- Pipe/Gouge High Range 250-500
- Pipe/Gouge Low Range 30-380
- Stick Mode 30-380
- TIG Mode 20-250
- 7200 Watts
TYPE OF ENGINE
- Deutz® D2011 L 3i
HP AND SPEED
- 32 HP@1800 rpm
DIMENSIONS (H X W X D) 36.9 in x 28.3 in x 65.1 in (937 mm x 718 mm x 1654 mm) NET WEIGHT 1465.00 (664.52 kg) Brand LINCOLN ELECTRIC Size No