HEAVY DUTY, COMPACT, EXPANDABLE
Buy a 4-Pack and Expand to an 8-Pack Anytime!
• Bolt two 4-pack racks together to form an 8-pack that can be moved or lifted together as a unit.
• Uses commonly available low cost fuses to reduce ongoing operations costs
• Forklift slots on ALL Sides of the rack – width AND depth
• Heavy Duty Casters stand up to rough use (optional)
• Heavy square tubing used throughout construction, even for roof supports, to resist bending and twisting during lifts.
• Heavy duty rack base supports product and rack structural members and resists abuse
• Welder Mounting Plate makes mounting or removing each welder a quick and easy process
• Junction Box Door is designed to open DOWN, leaving a convenient place to set tools while setting up the rack.
• Neat Input Cable Routing keeps all rack cabling inside the rack to avoid pinching or cutting during operation
• Rack design easily accommodates strain relief on the welding cables
• Meets National Electrical Code (NEC) when properly installed
• Power all welders with one primary power drop
• Purchase a complete system with factory-installed welders pre-wired to the main power distribution panel.
Why Use Racks?
• Greater Job Site Safety
• Fewer High Voltage Cables
• Faster Set Up Time
• More Protection for Equipmen
Specifications Input Power
- 74/68/68 (4-Pack)125/113/113 (8-Pack)
Dimensions (H x W x D) 59.72 in x 37.5 in x 32.88 in (1516 mm x 952 mm x 835 mm) Net Weight 620.00 (281.23 kg) Brand LINCOLN ELECTRIC Size No