Automatic Submerged Arc Welding Power Source
The AC1200 submerged arc power source is specifically designed for operation with Lincoln Electric’s NA-4 automatic wire feeder. It is a power source that you can count on day-in and day-out to provide proven performance.
- Scott® connection taps standard for two AC welding heads operated in tandem.
- Rheostat adjusts the output settings while welding or at idle.
- Three output studs with overlapping ranges.
- ±10% input line voltage compensation for maintaining weld consistency.
- Thermostat protection from current overload and excessive temperatures.
- Terminal strip for remote control and wire connections and output studs for welding cables.
- Removable side panels for easy access to internal parts.
- Windings and rectifiers protected against moisture and corrosive environments.
- Seven-year warranty on power rectifier.
Specifications INPUT POWER
- 380V: 230A
- 460V: 182A
- 200-1500A AC
DIMENSIONS (H X W X D) 62.2 in x 22 in x 38 in (1580 mm x 559 mm x 965 mm) NET WEIGHT 1636.00 (742.09 kg) Brand LINCOLN ELECTRIC Size No