You won't find a more reliable power source.
This unit is the most compact unit in its class, yet it’s loaded with convenient features! A digital meter, line voltage compensation and remote/local control are all standard.
- Two output connectors – Allow you to connect to high or low inductance for optimal arc control. Use low inductance output connection when short-arc welding, and high inductance output connection with spray and globular transfer welding.
- Digital Ammeter/Voltmeter – Display allows presets for added convenience and accuracy.
- Easy access Twist Mate® connection – On the front of the machine.
- Quality & Reliability – Environmentally protected transformer and power rectifier are rugged and reliable.
- Seven-year warranty on power rectifier.
Specifications Input Power
- 50-400A DC
Dimensions (H x W x D) 47.7 in x 25.5 in x 33.0 in (1212 mm x 648 mm x 838 mm) Net Weight 423.00 (191.87 kg) Brand LINCOLN ELECTRIC Size No