You won't find a more reliable power source.
This unit is the most compact unit in its class, yet it’s loaded with convenient features! A digital meter, line voltage compensation and remote/local control are all standard.
- Two output connectors – Allow you to connect to high or low inductance for optimal arc control. Use low inductance output connection when short-arc welding, and high inductance output connection with spray and globular transfer welding.
- Digital Ammeter/Voltmeter – Display allows presets for added convenience and accuracy.
- Easy access Twist Mate® connection – On the front of the machine.
- Quality & Reliability – Environmentally protected transformer and power rectifier are rugged and reliable.
- Seven-year warranty on power rectifier
Specifications Input Power
Dimensions (H x W x D) 24.6 in x 19.5 in x 27.0 in (625 mm x 495 mm x 686 mm) Net Weight 300.00 (136.08 kg) Brand LINCOLN ELECTRIC Size No