Rugged, Proven Construction for Wire Welding
The rugged CV400 is ready to tackle MIG and cored wire fabrication and production work in a variety of industries: transportation, heavy equipment, structural steel, railroad, furniture, appliances and sheet metal fabrication. Simple fixed inductance, time-proven technology and heavy-duty construction will deliver years of reliable performance.
- Lincoln Electric unique fixed inductance design - Delivers exceptional short-circuit metal transfer characteristics.
- 115V and 42V wire feeder auxiliary power - With circuit breaker protection.
- Connect wire feeders via either - 14-pin MS-type or terminal strip.
- Internal components, including windings, rectifiers and circuit boards - Coated to protect against the effects of moisture and corrosion.
- Seven year warranty on the output rectifier.
Specifications Input Power
- 60-500A DC
Dimensions (H x W x D) 42.8 in x 22.2 in x 32 in (1087 mm x 564 mm x 813 mm) Net Weight 475.00 (215.46 kg) Brand LINCOLN ELECTRIC Size No