Industrial DC Multi-Process Welder
The DC-1000 offers 1300 amps of smooth DC output, combining pure welding power with multi-process flexibility for semiautomatic and automatic welding.
- 500 amp output connections - provide enhanced arc characteristics for low amperage submerged arc and MIG welding procedures.
- Single range control - for precise output control and easy operation.
- Terminal strip and output studs - for remote connections and cable.
- Low profile case - allows installation under a workbench and for stacking up to 2 machines to conserve floor space.
- Removable side panels - for easy access to internal parts.
- Internal components - including windings, rectifiers and circuit boards, are coated to protect against the effects of moisture and corrosion.
- Seven-year warranty - on power rectifier.
Specifications INPUT POWER
- 150-1300A DC
DIMENSIONS (H X W X D) 30.7 in x 22.25 in x 39 in (781 mm x 565 mm x 991 mm) NET WEIGHT 875.00 (396.90 kg) Brand LINCOLN ELECTRIC Size No