Industrial DC Multi-Process Welders
Rugged construction, simple controls and a 100% duty cycle output rating make these machines a sound investment for heavy duty shop applications. Add the outstanding traditional SCR rectifier arc action delivering high quality, attractive welds and your operators will agree – it’s hard to go wrong with an Idealarc® 600.
- Full range output voltage control for easy operation and precise control.
- Standard analog ammeter and voltmeter.
- VRD™ (Voltage Reduction Device™) reduces OCV (open circuit voltage) when not welding for added safety (select models).
- Mode switch for selecting desired output characteristics.
- 115V, 15 amps, duplex auxiliary power receptacle – (60 Hz models) makes it easy to power lights, grinders and other shop tools at your work station.
- Flat-top case with a small footprint can be placed under a workbench or stacked up to 3 high on top of each other.
- Windings and rectifiers are protected against moisture and corrosive environments.
- Seven-year warranty on power rectifier.
Specifications Brand LINCOLN ELECTRIC Size N/A