Industrial DC Multi-Process Welders
Rugged construction, simple controls and a 100% duty cycle output rating make these machines a sound investment for heavy duty shop applications. Add the outstanding traditional SCR rectifier arc action delivering high quality, attractive welds and your operators will agree – it’s hard to go wrong with an Idealarc® 600.
- Full range output voltage control for easy operation and precise control.
- Standard analog ammeter and voltmeter.
- VRD™ (Voltage Reduction Device™) reduces OCV (open circuit voltage) when not welding for added safety (select models).
- Mode switch for selecting desired output characteristics.
- 115V, 15 amps, duplex auxiliary power receptacle – (60 Hz models) makes it easy to power lights, grinders and other shop tools at your work station.
- Flat-top case with a small footprint can be placed under a workbench or stacked up to 3 high on top of each other.
- Windings and rectifiers are protected against moisture and corrosive environments.
- Seven-year warranty on power rectifier.
The VRD™ (Voltage Reduction Device™) provides an additional measure of safety, especially when working in an environment with a higher risk of electrical shock such as wet areas and hot, humid, sweaty conditions. The VRD™ reduces the OCV (open circuit voltage) at the welding output terminals while not welding to less than 2 volts DC. Indicator lights will also signal when output voltage during welding is above or below 30 volts DC.
Use of VRD™ does not degrade the DC600 machine rating or the ability to drive current through cables up to 200 ft. (61 m). No new welding techniques are required. The internal system does not require separate modules to operate (available on select models).
Specifications Input Power
- CV:70A/13V - 780A/44V
- CC:90A/24V - 780A/44V
Dimensions (H x W x D) 30.75 in x 22.25 in x 39 in (781 mm x 567 mm x 988 mm) Net Weight 554.00 (251.29 kg) Brand LINCOLN ELECTRIC Size N/A