Heavy Duty Stick Welding and Arc Gouging
Look to the R3R-500 for your heavy duty stick welding needs. Whether you are using cellulosic, low hydrogen, stainless steel or hardfacing electrodes, the Idealarc® R3R-500 produces a smooth, quality arc for consistent results day-in and day-out.
- Substantial amperage ranges include the R3R-500 at 72-625 amps.
- Easy to operate - Calibrated current control knob makes procedure setting simple and easy.
- Polarity switch, voltmeter and ammeter are standard on the K1286-16 R3R-500.
- Arc gouge with the R3R-500 using up to 3/8 in. (9.5 mm) diameter carbon electrode.
- Smooth arc - Makes it easy to weld with mild steel, low hydrogen, stainless steel and hardfacing electrodes.
- Stackable case design - With built-in lift hook allows for easy storage and handling. Machines can be safely stacked three high to conserve floor space.
Specifications INPUT POWER
- 75-625A DC
DIMENSIONS (H X W X D) 27.5 in x 22.3 in x 33.1 in (699 mm x 566 mm x 841 mm) Brand LINCOLN ELECTRIC Size N/A