Featuring Surface Tension Transfer® (STT®) Process
The Invertec® STT® II power source combines high frequency inverter technology with advanced Waveform Control Technology® to provide a better welding solution than traditional short arc MIG.
- Controlled penetration and outstanding heat input control - Ideal for welding joints with open root, gaps, or on thin material with no burnthrough.
- Reduced spatter and fumes - Current is controlled to achieve optimal metal transfer.
- Various shielding gases - STT® may be used with various gas blends including 100% CO2 and Argon or Helium blends. Larger diameter wires can typically be used.
- Good bead control and faster travel speeds - Can replace TIG (GTAW) in many applications without sacrificing appearance or quality.
- Background and Tailout Current - Accurately control fine and coarse heat input for reduced distortion and burnthrough as well as proper penetration.
- Adjustable Hot Start - controls the heat at the start of the weld.
Specifications Brand LINCOLN ELECTRIC Size No