- Invertec® V155-S
- Stick electrode holder, cable and Twist Mate™ plug
- Work cable and clamp with Twist Mate™ plug
- Fully adjustable shoulder strap
- 120/230V input cord, 6.6 ft. (2 m) with a 120V 15 Amp plug
- Extra 120V 20 Amp plug
Portable. Professional. Rugged. Affordable.
The Invertec® V155-S offers much more than you would expect from a welder this size. Weighing in at just under 15 lbs. (6.8 kg) the Invertec® V155-S is no lightweight contender. It packs the full punch of a heavyweight professional that you can take to the most demanding job sites. It features 120/230V auto reconnect operation and can operate from a portable generator. It can also plug into a 200 ft. (61 m) 230V extension cord so you can weld just about anywhere.
- Two stick modes, SOFT and CRISP, provide the right arc characteristics for different types of electrodes.
- Fan-As-Needed™ (F.A.N.™) reduces noise and dust inside the machine.
- Auto-Adaptive Arc Force minimizes electrode sticking in the puddle without compromising arc stability or increased spatter.
- Automatic Hot Start boosts the current during starting to make striking an arc easier.
- Touch Start TIG® mode – it’s like getting a TIG welder for free!
Specifications INPUT POWER
- 5-155A DC
DIMENSIONS (H X W X D) 11.3 in x 6.2 in x 15.4 in (288 mm x 158 mm x 392 mm) NET WEIGHT 14.70 (6.67 kg) Brand LINCOLN ELECTRIC Size No