- Invertec® V275-S
- Input Power Cable, 10 ft. (3.0 m)
- Twist Mate™ Cable Plugs (K852-70) (Qty 2)
Weather-Resistant Stick and TIG Welder
The Invertec® V275-S stick and TIG power source is ideal for outdoor construction sites–it’s IP23S rated and equipped with weather resistant features. Up to 275 amps of output gives you access to a greater number of stick electrodes, including outstanding E6010 performance.
- Outstanding AWS E6010 and E7018 performance - using up to 7/32 in. (5.5 mm) diameter electrode that enables both whip and drag techniques for a variety of construction and fabrication applications.
- Touch Start TIG® - allows the welding arc to be established without high frequency starting.
- Air carbon arc cutting and gouging - with up to 3/16 in. (4.8 mm) diameter carbon electrode.
- Selectable Hot Start - turn it off for thin material or flip it on for thick, rusty or dirty material.
- Variable Arc Force - dial in the “soft” or “crisp” arc you want.
- All-in-one machine - 208/220/230/380/400/415/440/460/575 input volt settings–no single phase de-rating.
Specifications INPUT POWER
- 5-275A DC
DIMENSIONS (H X W X D) 13.6 in x 9 in x 20.25 in (345 mm x 229 mm x 514 mm) NET WEIGHT 54.00 (24.49 kg) Brand LINCOLN ELECTRIC Size No