K3168-1 / POWER WAVE® S500 CE ADVANCED PROCESS WELDER (Not Available in US)
- PowerConnect™ Technology (Patent-Pending) - Automatically adjusts to input power from 200-600V, 50 or 60 Hz, three phase.
- Tribrid™ Power Module - Exceptional welding performance with high power factor and efficiency.
- CheckPoint™ Cloud Based System To View or Analyze Welding Data
- Standard 115V (10A) AC Duplex Auxiliary Power Receptacle.
- Durable Case - IP23 rated to withstand harsh environments.
- Input Power: 208/230/380-415/460/575/3/50/60.
- Processes: Stick, DC TIG, Pulsed DC TIG, MIG, Pulsed MIG, Flux-Cored.
POWERFUL MULTI-PROCESS CAPABILITY
The multi-process Power Wave® S500 is packed with Lincoln Electric performance technology for welding on thicker materials. It provides an extremely fast arc response, includes over 65 standard welding waveforms for optimized performance on almost any application and efficiently converts input power to reduce operational costs.