- 14 lb. Innershield® coil adapter (K435)
- 5/64 in. (2.0 mm) cored wire drive rolls and guide kit (KP1697-5/64)
- Includes everything listed above except flowmeter
LN-25 PRO series wire feeders are designed to be simple, reliable and easy to service. Whether you are an ironworker, pipeline welder, or weld at a construction site, shipbuilding facility or metal fabrication shop, we have the right semiautomatic wire feeder for you.
• Maxtrac® Wire Drive System – Heavy-duty cast aluminum wire drive system provides reliable feeding and durability.
• Dual Range Wire Feed Speed – Delivers greater precision at low end wire feed speeds.
• Trigger Interlock Switch – Provides operator comfort for long welds.
• Replaceable and Flame Resistant Case – Rugged and durable case can be replaced in less than five minutes.
• Potted PC Boards – For moisture and corrosion protection.
Specifications SOLID WIRE SIZE RANGE
- .023-1/16 in. (0.6-1.6 mm)
CORED WIRE SIZE RANGE
- .030-5/64 in. (0.8-2.0 mm)
WIRE SPEED RANGE IPM (M/MIN)
- 50-700 ipm (1.3-17.7 m/min)
DIMENSIONS (H X W X D) 15 in x 8.7 in x 23.2 in (381 mm x 221 mm x 589 mm) NET WEIGHT 35.00 (15.88 kg) Brand LINCOLN ELECTRIC Size No