Arc Sensing Lead & Clip,15 ft. (4.5m), Weld Power Cable, 20" (508mm)
Portable, Construction Wire Feeder
The LN-25 semiautomatic wire feeder is ideal for field or construction use. Since it is powered across the arc, no control cables are needed! Simply connect the weld cable, attach the arc sensing clip, and you’re ready to go. This portable MIG and flux-cored wire feeder comes in a fully enclosed case to protect against damage on the job site. The LN-25 features a tool-less quick release mechanism for easy wire changing, and it accepts 10-44 lbs. (4.5-19.9 kg) wire packages for plenty of welding versatility.
- For MIG and flux-cored arc welding processes using up to 44 lb. (19.9 kg) spools.
- Designed for .023-1/16" (0.6-1.6mm) solid, .035-5/64" (0.9-2.0mm) cored and .035-1/16" (0.9-1.6mm) aluminum wire sizes.
- Selectable dial for setting low range, 50-350 ipm (1.3-8.9m/min) wire feed speed or high range, 50-700 ipm (1.3-17.8m/min) wire feed speed.
- Includes DC voltmeter, voltmeter polarity switch and 15 ft. (4.6m) arc sensing lead and clip and 20" (508mm) weld power cable.
- For use with Magnum® flux-cored and MIG guns.
- Automatic overvoltage and motor overload shutdown protection.
- Double-latched case features an insulated gun holder and easy access to wire.
- Entire unit is compact and portable and will pass through a 16" (400mm) diameter manway.
- Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements.
- Three-year warranty on parts and labor.
Specifications SOLID WIRE SIZE RANGE
- .023-1/16 in. (0.6-1.6 mm)
CORED WIRE SIZE RANGE
- .035-5/64 in. (0.9-2.0 mm)
WIRE SPEED RANGE IPM (M/MIN)
- 50-700 ipm (1.3-17.8 m/min)
DIMENSIONS (H X W X D) 14 in x 7.4 in x 21 in (356 mm x 188 mm x 533 mm) NET WEIGHT 40.00 (18.14 kg) Brand LINCOLN ELECTRIC Size No