- Base Unit (K1653-4)
- LFA 4.1 13 ft (4 m) with Lamp Kit and Arc Sensor (K2633-8)
FUMES DON’T STAND A CHANCE
The Mobiflex® 200-M are low vacuum systems for welding fume extraction and filtration. Their size and mobility make them ideal for smaller manufacturing facilities that require light to medium duty welding fume extraction in variable locations. Not suitable for use with cutting or arc gouging operations.
- Generous Airflow: 735 CFM with LFA 3.1/4.1 extraction arm. CFM level is dependent upon arm length, fan type and system maintenance.
- Internal spark arrestor: Functions as a pre-filter for larger sized particulate.
- Prevents sparks from reaching the filter.
- Optimal motion and reach for work area: Choose from a variety of extraction arm models or select a hose/hood set.
- Filter status indicator - visual guide to remaining filter life.
- Cleaner work environment: Reduce dust and dirt in operator and surrounding work areas.
- Filter size: Larger surface area requires fewer changes, helping to lower operational costs.
- Extraction Arms: Allow for optimal motion and reach for multiple work areas.
- Front casters and rear wheels: Provide ideal mobility and positioning.
IDEALLY USED FOR :
- Small Manufacturing Facilities
- Plant Maintenance and Repair
Specifications INPUT POWER
DIMENSIONS (H X W X D) 36 in x 32 in x 48 in (900 mm x 810 mm x 1210 mm) NET WEIGHT 238.00 (107.96 kg)
FILTER TYPE: Cellulose FILTER SIZE: : 538 ft2 (50 m2) INPUT POWER: 115/1/50/60 INPUT CURRENT: 7.2A Brand LINCOLN ELECTRIC Size N/A