Filter, flexible hose for connecting extraction arm, factory-installed transformer relay kit, and 19 ft. (6 m) input power cord.
FUMES DON’T STAND A CHANCE
The Mobiflex® 400-MS are low vacuum systems for welding fume extraction and filtration. Their size and mobility make them ideal for smaller manufacturing facilities that require light to medium duty welding fume extraction in variable locations. Not suitable for use with cutting or arc gouging operations.
- Generous Airflow: 735 CFM with LFA 3.1/4.1 extraction arm. CFM level is dependent upon arm length, fan type and system maintenance.
- Internal spark arrestor: Functions as a pre-filter for larger sized particulate.
- Prevents sparks from reaching the filter.
- Optimal motion and reach for work area: Choose from a variety of extraction arm models or select a hose/hood set.
- RotaPulse® automatic filter cleaning system reduces maintenance.
- Cleaner work environment: Reduce dust and dirt in operator and surrounding work areas.
- Filter size: Larger surface area requires fewer changes, helping to lower operational costs.
- Extraction Arms: Allow for optimal motion and reach for multiple work areas.
- Front casters and rear wheels: Provide ideal mobility and positioning.
IDEALLY USED FOR :
- Small Manufacturing Facilities
- Plant Maintenance and Repair
Specifications INPUT POWER
DIMENSIONS (H X W X D) 40 in x 32 in x 48 in (1020 mm x 810 mm x 1210 mm) NET WEIGHT 229.00 (103.87 kg)
FILTER TYPE: High Efficiency Cellulose/Polyester FILTER SIZE: : 325 ft2 (30 m2) INPUT POWER: 115/1/60 INPUT CURRENT: 12A Brand LINCOLN ELECTRIC Size N/A