VERSATILE, RUGGED, SIMPLE TO USE.
The POWER MIG® 210 MP power supply is a multi-process welder for the hobbyist, educator or small contractor who wants to do MIG welding and a lot more, including stick, TIG and flux-cored welding. The push-and-turn digital controls and color display screen make setup and operation intuitive and easy, while the all-metal wire drive and sturdy sheet-metal construction make it rugged and ready for any job in the home or small shop. The POWER MIG 210 MP power supply is the ideal MIG machine for the welding novice, with plenty of room to grow as you gain more experience.
ONE POWERFUL MACHINE
Take it Everywhere, Plug in Anywhere.™
- Lightweight and portable - just 40 lbs.!
- Dual Voltage Inputs (120V or 230V) means you can plug into any common power supply
Ready. Set. Weld®.
- Intuitive push-and-turn digital controls make setup a breeze
- Large color display guides you through the setup process
- Advanced options and settings are simple to access
210 Amps: The power to tackle any job
- MIG: Weld up to 5/16 in. mild or stainless steel or aluminum* up to 3/16 in.
- Flux-Cored (Self- and Gas-shielded): Tackle the biggest jobs
- DC Stick: Handles up to 5/32 in. stick electrodes
- DC TIG: Enabled by Touch Start TIG® technology
*Spool gun required (sold separately)
Specifications Input Power
- 120V: 100A/19.0/40%
- 230V: 200A/24V/25%
- 120V: 20-140 Amps DC, Max. OCV : 56
- 230V: 20-220 Amps DC, Max. OCV : 56
Cored Wire Size Range
- .030 - .045 in (0.8 - 1.2 mm)
Wire Feed Speed Range
- 50-500 ipm (1.3-12.7 m/min)
Dimensions (H x W x D) 14 in x 10.75 in x 19 in (356 mm x 273 mm x 483 mm) Net Weight 40.00 (18.14 kg) Brand LINCOLN ELECTRIC Size No