Complete Combinations, Portable Power
The Ranger 305D CE is a powerful 300-amp DC multi-process diesel engine driven welder designed especially for contractors, maintenance and repair and all other field based welding professionals who demand the best welding arc from an engine driven welder.
What makes the Ranger 305 D CE unique to other engine driven welders is that this machine has been designed using Lincoln’s Chopper Technology™ giving you excellent arc characteristics whether you are in stick (conventional or pipe), TIG, MIG or arc gouging modes of operation.
Rugged and dependable, the Ranger 305D CE is built within a totally enclosed case, which provides maximum protection to its 45-litre fuel tank top-of-the-line watercooled Kubota 18.8 HP D722 diesel engine.
This portable powerhouse delivers 8000 continuous (8.500 peak) watts of 120V/240V/415V AC generator power, enough power to run lights, tools, pump and weld all at the same time!
The Ranger 305D CE meets all the new stringent European regulations including 50Hz, isoniration and 110V, 240V & 415V power requirements.
- Excellent DC multi-process welding for general purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire, MIG (100% CO2 and blended gas) and arc gouging with up to 4.8 mm carbons.
- Lincoln Electric Chopper Technology® provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and excellent bead appearance.
- A Portable Powerhouse - delivers 8,000 peak (8,500 continuous) watts of 230V/400V AC generator power. Enough power to run lights, tools, or pumps and weld all at the same time.
- Arc force control- provides a soft or more forceful digging arc aBuilt-in “hot” start for easier starts and restrikes.
- Touch-Start® DC TIG Lift tungsten to start the arc.
- Digital meters- easy to precisely set your procedures.
- Fully enclosed case - for equipment protection and low noise.
- Built the Lincoln Way- Robust and reliable.
- 3 Years Full Parts and Labour Warranty.
Specifications RATED OUTPUT
- 14.4 kVA
TYPE OF ENGINE
- Kubota D722 (Diesel)
HP AND SPEED
- 18.8 HP @ 2200rpm
DIMENSIONS (H X W X D) 60 in x 21 in x 36 in (1524 mm x 546 mm x 909 mm) NET WEIGHT 830.00 (376.49 kg) Brand LINCOLN ELECTRIC Size No