Order a Lincoln Electric One-Pak® and get everything you need to complete a welding package – all with one order number. (Package is not assembled.)
K1727-4 Ranger® 305 D with electric fuel pump K704 Accessory Kit K2614-9 LN-25 Ironworker™ Wire Feeder K126-12 Gun and Cable ED033039 5/64 in. (2.0 mm) NR®-233 25 lb. (11.3 kg) Spool
DIESEL POWER, EXPANDED CAPABILITIES
Choose the Ranger® 305 D for extended fuel efficiency and compatibility with diesel-powered fleets. The 305 D is equipped with a 10,000-watt single-phase AC generator that powers motor starting, tools and inverter welders for extended range and process capability. Meets all EPA Tier 4 requirements.
- Digital weld meters to monitor actual welding output
- Arc force control for a soft or more forceful digging arc
- Built-in “hot” start for easier starts and restrikes
• Excellent DC multi-process welding for general purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire and MIG (CO2 and mixed gas).
• Only compact gasoline welder in North America rated at 29V for 300 amps of stick or CV welding.
• CV wire welding with up to 5/64 in. (2.0 mm) diameter electrodes.
Digital Weld Meters
• Digital weld meters for amps and volts makes it easy to precisely pre-set your procedures and monitor actual welding output.
Superior Arc Performance
• Lincoln Electric Chopper Technology® – provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and excellent bead appearance.
10,000 Watts Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power
• 10,000 watts peak for motor starting.
• 9,500 watts continuous for high capacity needs such as a back-up generator, powering a Lincoln Electric Invertec® inverter welder. Also use for lights, a grinder or other power tools.
• AC generator voltage is constant at 120V or 240V at any weld dial setting.
Skewed Rotor Design
• Skewed rotor design provides AC power suitable for operating Lincoln Electric inverter power sources.
• Welding and AC Generator Outputs rated at 104ºF (40ºC).
18.8 HP Kubota® Diesel Engine
• Water-cooled for low noise.
Specifications RATED OUTPUT
- 305A DC CC/29V/100%
- 300A DC CV/29V/100%
- 20-305A DC
- 40-300A Pipe
- 20-250A TIG
- 14-29V CV
- 10,000 watts peak, 9500 watts continuous
TYPE OF ENGINE
- Kubota® D722 (Diesel) EPA Tier 4
HP AND SPEED
DIMENSIONS (H X W X D) 29.9 in x 21.5 in x 52.3 in (759 mm x 546 mm x 1327 mm) NET WEIGHT 810.00 (367.42 kg) Brand LINCOLN ELECTRIC Size No