Order a Lincoln Electric One-Pak® and get everything you need to complete a welding package – all with one order number. (Package is not assembled.)
K2937-1 Ranger® 305 LPG K1770-1 Factory Undercarriage K1745-1 Welding Gas Cylinder/LPG Tank Holder K2361-1 LPG Tank Strap
FOR SPECIALIZED ENVIRONMENTS
Choose the Ranger 305 LPG for those environments where gasoline and diesel emissions are not acceptable. Includes a liquid propane gas supply hose with coupler for easy connection to the liquid draw outlet of an LP-gas cylinder. The 10,000-watt peak single-phase AC generator powers motor starting, tools and inverter welders for extended range and process capability.
- Top-of-the-line Kohler® overhead valve (OHV) 25 HP Command® LPG engine
- Digital weld meters monitor actual welding output
- Built-in “hot” start for easier starts and restrikes
- Ability to weld indoors where other fuels cannot be used due to fumes and potential explosiveness of the fuel
• Excellent DC multi-process welding for general purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire and MIG (CO2 and mixed gas).
• It's the only compact LPG welder in North America rated at 25V for 300 amps of stick or CV welding.
• CV wire welding with up to 5/64 in. (2.0 mm) diameter electrodes.
Digital Weld Meters
• Digital weld meters for amps and volts makes it easy to precisely pre-set your procedures and monitor actual welding output.
Superior Arc Performance
• Lincoln Electric Chopper Technology® provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and excellent bead appearance.
10,000 Watts Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power
• 10,000 watts peak for motor starting.
• 9,000 watts continuous for high capacity needs such as a back-up generator, powering a Lincoln Electric Invertec® inverter welder. Also can be used for lights, a grinder or other power tools.
• AC generator voltage is constant at 120V or 240V at any weld dial setting.
Skewed Rotor Design
• Skewed rotor design provides AC power suitable for operating Lincoln Electric inverter power sources. Lincoln Electric was the first in the welding industry with this feature.
• Welding and AC Generator Outputs rated at 104ºF (40ºC).
25 HP Kohler® LPG Engine
• LPG (Liquid Propane Gas) engine has plenty of horsepower.
Specifications RATED OUTPUT
- 300A DC CC/25V/100%
- 300A DC CV/25V/100%
- 10000 watts peak, 9000 watts continuous
TYPE OF ENGINE
- Kohler OHV Command CH730 LPG
HP AND SPEED
DIMENSIONS (H X W X D) 36.2 in x 21.5 in x 42.3 in (920 mm x 546 mm x 1073 mm) NET WEIGHT 604.00 (273.97 kg) Brand LINCOLN ELECTRIC Size No