COMPACT, MULTI-PROCESS, EXCELLENT VALUE
The quiet, compact Vantage® 300 is an ideal choice for construction teams, pipe rig owners and rental fleet managers.
• Stainless steel panels offer added durability
• Select one of five welding process modes
• Plenty of AC Generator power
• Tier 4 Final Kubota® diesel engine
Compact Case With Stainless Steel Enclosure
- Small size and light weight is suitable for many pickup trucks. Standard stainless steel roof, side panels and engine-access door deliver added protection and durability.
Multi-Process Welding, Separate Arc Gouge Mode
- Select one of five Process Modes, including CC-stick up to 3/16 in. (4.8 mm), downhill pipe (for stick), DC Touch Start TIG®, CV-wire up to 5/64 in. (2.0 mm) or new arc gouging mode which maximizes output with up to 1/4 in. (6.3 mm) carbon rods.
- Digital weld meters included.
Plenty of AC Generator Power
- 12.5 kW peak (11 kW continuous) 3-Phase 240V AC generator power. Will power industrial equipment such as a plasma cutter, pump or inverter welder.
- 11.5 kW peak (10 kW continuous) 1-phase AC generator power for common construction tools.
Industrial Diesel Engine
- 4 cylinder 1800 RPM Kubota® diesel engine runs smooth and quiet. Standard engine gauges allow you to monitor performance at a glance.
- 20 gallon (76 liter) fuel tank for longer running time.
Innovative Service Access
- Lockable, removable sliding engine access door provides ample space for engine and oil filter work without requiring a large clearance space on your truck. 55% more access than competitive product.
- Battery drawer on front of machine and top-mounted radiator cover provide convenient access to these systems. Patented tilt down control panel for easy servicing of internal components.
Specifications RATED OUTPUT 300A/32V/100% 350A/28V/100% OUTPUT RANGE 30-400A DC 40-300A Pipe 20-250A DC TIG 14-32V CV 90-300A Gouge GENERATOR OUTPUT 3-PH: 12.5 kW peak, 11.0 kW cont. 1-PH: 11.5 kW peak, 10.0 kW cont. TYPE OF ENGINE Kubota V1505 EPA Tier 4 HP AND SPEED 22@1800 CYLINDERS 4 DIMENSIONS (H X W X D) 35.9 in x 25.3 in x 60 in (913 mm x 642 mm x 1524 mm) NET WEIGHT 1517.00 (688.11 kg) Brand LINCOLN ELECTRIC Size No