MULTI-PROCESS CAPABILITY FOR CONSTRUCTION, PIPE RIGS, AND RENTAL FLEET APPLICATIONS
The Vantage® 410 CE is one of the most compact and powerful engine-driven welders / generators in the construction, pipe or rental fleet market today. It is also one of the quietest, with a smooth running 4-cylinder Kubota® water-cooled diesel engines. Use these multi-process welders for Stick welding with a large variety of electrodes, Lift TIG welding, CV welding with shielding gas or Innershield wires, and arc gouge up to 8 mm carbons.
You will value the superior arc performance delivered by exclusive Lincoln ChopperTechnology™. You will also appreciate VRD™ (Voltage Reduction Device™), which reduces OCV (open circuit voltage) in the CC-Stick weld mode for added safety.
The model effectively generates high auxiliary power on 3-phase or 1-phase AC to power lights, grinders, power tools, Inverters, etc...Last but not least, it is housed in a rugged, low maintenance stainless steel enclosure and loaded with many innovative service features.
- Compact case with stainless steel enclosure.
- Arc gouging up to 8mm.
- Downhill pipe welding mode excellent for cellulosic electrodes.
- Built-in “hot start” for easier starts and restrikes.
- Reliable engine, 4 cylinders water cooled, 1800rpm, Kubota.
- Low noise to fit with new European norms.
- VRD™ device for added safety.
Specifications RATED OUTPUT
- CC: 30-410A
- CV: 14-32V
- TIG: 20-250A
- 12.5 kW 1ph
TYPE OF ENGINE
- Kubota V1505 EPA Tier 4 Final
HP AND SPEED
DIMENSIONS (H X W X D) 913 mm x 643 mm x 1524 mm NET WEIGHT 1035.00 (469.48 kg) Brand LINCOLN ELECTRIC Size No