COMPACT, MULTI-PROCESS, DESERT DUTY™ RATED
The Vantage 500-I is a rugged, reliable and capable welder for demanding construction, pipe or repair applications.
Compact Case with Stainless Steel Enclosure
• One of the most compact 500 amp machines available.
• Standard stainless steel roof, side panels and engine-access door deliver added protection and durability.
Multi-Process Welding, Separate Arc Gouge Mode
• Select one of five process modes, including CC-stick, downhill pipe (for stick), DC Touch Start TIG®, CV-wire, or arc gouging mode which maximizes output with up to 8.0 mm carbon rods.
Desert Duty™ Rated
• Tested for extreme temperature operation up to 55°C.
Plenty of AC Generator Power
• 19 kW peak (17 kW continuous) 3-phase 380V AC generator power. Will power industrial equipment such as a plasma cutter, pump or inverter welder for a second arc.
• Operate common construction tools with two 3.6 kW 220V 1-Phase power (European receptacles).
• Lighted engine dashboard gauge is readable from a distance and at night.
• Exhaust Spark Arrestor included
• Lower sound than previous Vantage 500-I model
• Residual Current Device (RCD) included
Specifications RATED OUTPUT
- 30-500A DC
- 40-300A Pipe
- 20-250A DC TIG
- 14-36V CV
- 90-450A Gouge
- 19 kW Peak, 16.4 kW Continuous
TYPE OF ENGINE
- Perkins® 404D-22 Diesel EPATier 4i
HP AND SPEED
DIMENSIONS (H X W X D) 35.9 in x 25.3 in x 60.0 in (913 mm x 642 mm x 1524 mm) NET WEIGHT 1220.00 (553.39 kg) Brand LINCOLN ELECTRIC Size No