Genuine Victor® ST2600FC is a heavy duty straight cutting torch with top, rear-mounted cutting oxygen valve lever. It designed for use in scrap yards, demolition and foundry work. The ST2600FC has a forged brass head with stainless steel gas tubes and comes complete with built-in reverse flow check valves and flashback arrestors. It can cut up to 8 inch thick steel using Victor "1" series cutting tips.
- For use with any fuel gas.
- Uses Series 1 cutting tips.
- Cutting capacity 1/8"/3.25mm to 8"/203mm.
- Includes built-in patented flashback arrestors and reverse flow check valves for added safety.
- Handle position - top rear
- Head angle - 90 degrees
- Hose connection - 9/16"-18 (B)
Specifications No Brand VICTOR Size N/A