- Blower Unit
- VIKING® 3350 Black Helmet
- Head Cover
- 2 Particulate Filters
- 29-52 in. Padded Belt
- Shoulder Strap
- 120V Battery Charger
- Duffle Bag
- Rechargeable Battery
- Spark Guard
- Hose Cover
- Extra helmet cover lenses: inside quantity 2, outside quantity 5
- Instruction Manual
CLEAR THE AIR ON WELDING SAFETY
Where welding operations are concerned, safety is directly connected to air quality. When welding must be performed in enclosed or other areas where it is difficult to provide effective ventilation or otherwise control exposure to welding fume, the last line of defense is personal protective equipment for the individual operator. The VIKING PAPR (Powered Air Purifying Respirator) provides the effective air-purification solution all day long.
The PAPR is a complete system that purifies ambient air from the shop and delivers filtered, breathable air for as much as 8 hours without interruption. The two-speed blower drives air through the hose to a VIKING® 3350 helmet rated for 1/1/1/1 optical clarity. A patent pending adjustable baffling system inside the helmet directs air away from eyes and keeps them from getting dry. The PAPR system has an Assigned Protection Factor of 25.
Proper ventilation may not always be an option in every welding environment. Bring fume protection and filtered air directly to the operator in difficult environments and keep it there all day with the PAPR.
COMFORT, PERFORMANCE AND EFFICIENCY
- Lightweight and comfortable
- The blower weight is 2.20 lbs while the entire system weighs in at 6.19 pounds, most of which is in the belt pack and hose and away from the head and shoulders. Two air flow allows users to adjust to the air for maximum comfort and prevents drying of eyes.
- Battery run time is a minimum of 8 hours
- The PAPR comes with a standard 8-hour battery that outpaces the battery life of competing systems. Audible and vibrating alarms signal when the battery is low.
- Audible and vibrating alarms notifies user of low air flow or low battery
- The PAPR system maintains a positive pressure at two speeds: 180 and 210 liters per minute. The system automatically adjusts fan speeds to keep airflow constant.
Specifications REPLACEMENT LENS STANDARD OR DINS Standard 4 x 5 BLACK OR GRAPHIC Graphic CARTRIDGE SIZE 4.5in. x 5.25in (114mm x 133mm) VIEW WINDOW SIZE 3.74in x 3.34in (95mm x 85mm) NUMBER OF SENSORS 4 SENSITIVITY CONTROL Continuous POWERED Replaceable lithium battery LIGHT TO DARK SWITCHING TIME 0.00004 sec. (1/25000 sec.) DELAY CONTROL (DARK TO LIGHT) 0.1 sec. min. - 1.0 sec. max COMPLIANCE ANSI Z87.1-2003/CSA Z94.3 OPERATING TEMPERATURE 14 - 131 deg. F (-10-55 deg. C) STORAGE TEMPERATURE -4 - 158 deg. F (-20-70 deg. C) WEIGHT 20 oz. (567 g) SIZE OF BLOWER ASSEMBLY 8 x 7.5 x 3 in (203 x 191 x 76 mm) WEIGHT OF BLOWER (INCLUDING BATTERY, BELT, FILTERS) 2.20 lbs. (1.0 kg) AIR FLOW Low Speed: 180+ Ipm (6+ cfm)
High Speed: 210+ Ipm (7.4+ cfm)
OPERATING TEMPERATURE 23° to 131°F (-5° to 55°C) BELT SIZE(1) 29 to 52 in. (736 to 1321 mm) RESPIRATOR APPROVAL(2) NIOSH 42 cfr 84 Approved Powered Air-Purifying Respirator (PAPR) ASSIGNED PROTECTION FACTOR(3) 25 HELMET REPLACEMENT BATTERY CR 2450 BATTERY CHARGE TIME Three hours BATTERY CHARGES 500 Charges BATTERY LIFE Minimum of 8 Hours CHARGE 115 Volt Input ALARMS Audible and Vibrate HEAD GEAR FR Flame Retardant OPTICAL CLASS 1/1/1/1 (per EN 379) VARIABLE SHADE CONTROL 5-13 Internal MAGNIFYING "CHEATER" CAPABLE LENS Yes GRIND MODE SHADE/CONTROL 3.5 Internal LIGHT SENSITIVITY CONTROL Continous TIG AMP RATING > 2 Amp Brand LINCOLN ELECTRIC Size No
- Lightweight and comfortable