- Flexible Hose - 16 ft. (5.0m) long x 1-3/4 in. (45 mm) I.D.
- Two Hose-to-Tube Adapters - 1-3/4 in.
- (45 mm) to 2 in. (50 mm) and 1-3/4 in.
- (45 mm) to 1-1/2 in. (38 mm)
- Two spare sets of motor brushes
- Input Power Cord
The X-Tractor® 1GC is a portable, high vacuum, extraction system designed for the removal and filtration of welding fumes. The 1GC is lightweight and portable making it easy to move between multiple welding stations. This machine is ideal for light duty, intermittent use such as maintenance and construction applications. The unique internal and self-contained filter cleaning system sets the X-Tractor 1GC apart from the competition.
- Simple to Configure - Uses a single fume extraction welding gun or suction nozzle attachment.
- Filter Cleaning System - Unique rotary air jet system allows the polyester filter to be cleaned using compressed air without removing it from the X-Tractor 1GC.
- Automatic Start/Stop Sensor - Provides extraction only when needed, extends motor life, and reduces energy consumption.
- Quiet Operation - Operates at a sound level of <74dBA
The X-Tractor 1GC is ideally used for light duty welding applications including small fabrication shops, maintenance facilities, small manufacturing facilities, and home hobbyist.
- Cleaner Work Environment - Reduces fumes and particulate in the operator and surrounding work areas.
- Low Maintenance - Simple and quick disassembly for cleaning and maintenance.
- Light Weight - Ease of portability and placement in work areas.
- Low Noise Level - Will not contribute to increased noise levels.
Specifications INPUT POWER
DIMENSIONS (H X W X D) 13.4 in x 26.8 in x 15.8 in (340 mm x 680 mm x 400 mm) NET WEIGHT 50.00 (22.68 kg) Brand LINCOLN ELECTRIC Size No