Victor torch handles have provided the foundation for welding, cutting, brazing and heating applications for decades.
These heavy duty 315FC torch handles feature durable brass and stainless steel construction and threaded assembly design for ease of maintenance and repair.
Victor’s proven and patented VanGuard series torch handles have flashback arrestors and built-in check valves to provide operators with optimum safety during welding and cutting operations.
- Improved head durability, preheat control valve flow and reduced user fatigue due to improved balance
- Improved access and reparability of mixer with single nut removal
- Superior cutting oxygen valve with improved Feathering/Ease-On control
- No wrench flats on connection nut indicates hand tightening only for safer operation
- Internal connection snap ring prevents coupling nut sliding and exposure to o-rings for reduced damage
- Civil Construction
- Heavy Fabrication
- Light Fabrication
- Offshore Oil
- Repair and Maintenance
- Ship/Barge Building
Specifications Model 315FC Length 9 in. / 228 mm Brand VICTOR Size No