907614 / Millermatic® 211 MIG Welder
- Advanced Auto-Set™ now includes five different wire/gas combinations and .024, .030 and .035-inch wires. The easiest welder to use just became more versatile.
- Millermatic 211.
- Hook-and-loop cord wraps.
- 6.5 ft (2 m) power cord and MVP™ adapter plugs for 120V and 240V.
- 10 ft (3 m) MDX™-100 MIG gun.
- 10 ft (3 m) work cable and clamp.
- Argon and AR/CO2 mix regulator/flow gauge with hose.
- Spool of Hobart® .030 in (0.8 mm) solid wire.
- Two contact tips for .030 in (0.8 mm) wire.
- Quick Select™ drive roll for .024 in (0.6 mm) or .030/.035 in (0.8/0.9 mm) solid wire, and .030/.035 (0.8/0.9 mm) flux cored wire.
- Material thickness gauge #229895.
Advanced Auto-Set™ now includes five different wire/gas combinations and .024, .030 and .035-inch wires. The easiest welder to use just became more versatile.
Inverter technology combines best-in-class arc characteristics with the portability of a 38-pound machine. The arc is extremely forgiving to variations in arc length and travel speeds.
Quick Select™ drive roll makes setup quicker by offering three grooves—two for different size solid wire and a third for flux-cored wire.
Auto Spool Gun Detect™ automatically detects when a MIG gun or spool gun is connected eliminating the need for a switch.
Fan-On-Demand™ power source cooling system operates only when needed, reducing noise, energy use and the amount of contaminants pulled though the machine.
Angled cast-aluminum drive system with calibrated tension knob creates consistent feeding and easy setup for up to 15-foot MIG guns.
Smooth-Start™ provides a smooth, spatter-free start. It’s the best-starting machine in the small MIG machine category.