Semiautomatic Air-Cooled Self-Shielded Innershield® Guns
Lincoln has been the leader in self-shielded wire, feeders and guns for more than 50 years. The new K126™ PRO guns feature replaceable liners, interchangeable backends, long life Magnum® PRO contact tips, improved heat resistant gun tubes and better trigger lead protection. Select the Lincoln K126™ PRO series for your construction welding applications.
- New replaceable liner system.
- Magnum® PRO Copper Plus™ Contact Tips.
- Replaceable contact tip holder - Easily replaced without damage to the gun tube if the tip seizes or fuses.
- Interchangeable gun connectors for use on a wide range of feeders.
- Integrated trigger leads in coaxial cable rather than externally routed - Improved protection against abrasion.
- Stainless steel gun tube jacket.
- Spatter resistant for long life and electrical isolation.
- Popular 62° non-reverse bend is standard on the gun.
- Optional reverse and non-reverse bend gun tubes are available.
- Reverse bend design is used to help take the cast out of stiffer flux-cored wire.
- Rotatable for improved access in tight spaces.
- Extra trigger leads - Enable fast repairs.
- Plated steel strain relief extends cable life.
Specifications DUTY CYCLE AT RATED AMPERAGE 60% RATED AMPERAGE 350 GUN TYPE Handheld CABLE LENGTH 15 ft. WIRE DIAMETER .035 - .120 in (0.9 - 3.0 mm) COOLING Air cooled DIMENSIONS (H X W X D) 4.38 in x 24 in x 18.25 in (111.3 mm x 609.6 mm x 463.6 mm) NET WEIGHT 10.72 (4.86 kg) Brand LINCOLN ELECTRIC Size No